Pokémon GO is a Minimal Viable Product

How a Minimal Viable Product helps both your company and your users.
Read More

Sometimes the Past Should be Left in the Past

Posted by Sheila Herbert on August 02, 2016 in categoryStrategycategoryUser ExperiencecategorySoftware Quality

Don't let the fear of being disruptive in your market hold you back from continuing to grow.
Read More

Who’s on First: Finding a quality IT hosting partner

Follow this formula so you don't get your wires crossed about your hosting arrangements.
Read More


Posted by Sean Flaherty on July 20, 2016 in categoryStrategycategoryUser Experience

If we want people to accomplish something, we should spend 95% of our energy making it easier to do and the other 5% making it fun.
Read More

Agile Development Principles: Post 2 of 5

Agile development is grounded in principles. These principles guide how things are done and are more important than processes and procedures.
Read More

1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36